Batt Insulation Denver
At Colorado Insulation and Whole House Fans, we can help you choose the products and services that best suit your home. If you are in the market for Fiberglass batt insulation and are looking to lower your energy bills by as much as 25%, contact us today!
What is Fiberglass Batt Insulation?
Fiberglass batt insulation comes in pre-cut panels, but our installers can cut the panels down to fit smaller areas. All the panels should fit tightly together with no gaps to maintain efficiency. If the panels are going to sit inside exterior walls, our installers will use panels thick enough to cover the wall cavities between the insulation and the drywall.
Fiberglass batt insulation materials are an excellent choice for insulating floors, ceilings, and walls for multiple reasons.
- Fiberglass batts are popular because they’re straightforward to install and do an excellent job controlling heat, cold, and sound.
- The pre-cut sizing of batt insulation makes it easy to determine how much you need. The panels stack into rectangle bags that are easy to transport and store.
- Just like loose-fill fiberglass blown-in insulation, batt insulation is long-lasting and effective at saving energy.
- Batt insulation generates little dust, even when it’s cut.
- The quality of batt insulation is very consistent.
What Is the R-Value of Fiberglass Batt Insulation?
Where Can I Learn More?
Colorado Insulation & Whole House Fans can help you with all your insulation needs. We can evaluate your project, help you decide what you need, and handle the insulation installation process adequately and efficiently. Our team of friendly and knowledgeable professionals understands the climate in Colorado and knows how to install insulation to make your home the most efficient it can be. Contact us today to get started saving money on your utility costs. Please reach out with questions by calling 303-229-8598 in the Denver area or 719-466-6630 in the Colorado Springs area.
Interested in learning what insulation is best for your home? Contact us today for a free consultation and more ways to save.